Appy 1.0.15 has been released. Here is the detailed changelog.
- Else statements do not evaluate the tied if expression again: it gets the evaluation result from the context instead. It also allows to solve errors where a variable is defined in the same block of statements as the if statement (and is used by this latter), but is unknown in the context of the else statement.
- ⚠️ classes BulletedProperties and NumberedProperties (see this page): default values for some attributes have been changed.
- Using the Renderer with the template specified as a BytesIO object: fix.
- xhtml function: manage li tags within div tags, as produced by Appy's XhtmlDiffer.
- Performance: all %-based string replacements have been converted to f-strings.
- Script osub.py · Works even if the first content element in the document is a table.
- Script ogrep.py: manage chars 'apos' and 'quot'.
- Check out the Appy-specific HTTP client from appy/utils/client.py: it is now able to send HTTP POST requests in multipart format, containing binary files.