Appy 1.0.4 has been released. Here is the detailed changelog.
- Function xhtml - Management of borders: bugfix.
- Function xhtml - CSS attributes expressed in percentages: fix.
- Function xhtml - Reading CSS attributes: fixes.
- Function xhtml - Management of table margins: fix.
- Function xhtml - Added the possibility to use the pretty printer to inject chunks of Python code within produced results.
- Communication with LibreOffice (LO) via UNO: removed a code leading to the LO process using 100% CPU forever.
- Added Renderer parameter csvOptions allowing to customize CSV export, when the POD result is a CSV file.
- Removed obsolete function test from the POD context.
- More comments in the code and better formatting.